First, we at Home Ability Store wish to THANK YOU, our valued customers. If there is anything you need us to order, service, or deliver, please call so that we may help you. Please tell your friend's and people just like you, how we've helped you. We've heard from many of you through our contact page, facebook, emails, and phone calls. Thank you for your words of confidence in Home Ability Store. Facebook Page for Home Ability Store
- "Thanks so much, Susan. It was nice to meet both of you. You do your work professionally, with empathy, and a touch of humor. Our kind of folks! Yes, the chair has been a real problem solver. We both slept better last night." - Nancy in Jacksonville, FL
- Rating: EXCELLENT: "I needed a lift chair. Jack came in at 10AM Sat. and the chair was delivered by 12:30. Jack and office staff are very professional." - Barbara in Jacksonville, FL
- "Glad they come in sizes, will look into this. Thanks for being there to help us." - Mary in Jacksonville, FL
- "I appreciate your instantaneous installation of our stair lift. It has been a godsend for me, and the use of it has removed a huge emotional and physical load from my psyche (not to mention my hip!). You were so kind about the whole matter, and we could not be happier." - Julie in Jacksonville, FL
- "Thank you so very much for your help in getting my father-in-law a new lift chair. He is very pleased with it. You were so gracious and helpful. I sincerely appreciate that. And, I couldn't have asked for a swifter delivery." - Julie in St. Mary's, GA
- "I was there today. The staff is great!" - Carmen in Jacksonville, FL
- "Thank you for coming in on Sat. morning on your day off. I want to thank you and all the staff for being courteous every time I called. Everyone was so pleasant. Thank you for my lift chair. I am enjoying it a lot. It was a pleasure to do business with you." - Barbara in FL
- "Susan, I can't thank you enough for your professionalism and compassion in helping me pick a lift chair to rent for my son. You are amazing. Also, the gentleman who delivered the chair went above and beyond in helping getting it set up in my son's condo. The delivery was prompt and efficient. I can't thank you enough." Kathy in Jacksonville, FL
- What made you purchase from Home Ability rather than another brand? "Kind, very courteous service." - Karen in Jacksonville, FL
- "The rented ramps were a LIFE SAVER!" - Lori in Jacksonville, FL
- "The people at Home Ability are 1 st class, they are honest & professional , they go above & beyond to help their customers. When my scooter was not working they gave me one to use, when my scooter had a problem they worked tirelessly until they found the problem. I am very grateful to them for all their help..."-Jacqueline in Jacksonville, FL
- "Your special ways and generous hearts made a beautiful difference to us. Thank you so much." - Ken in Jacksonville, FL.
- 5 star! The friendly staff here at Home Ability won me over as a customer in March 2015. I was driving all over town looking at lift chairs. I visited a total of 5 different stores. Home Ability tried the hardest to help me find a chair and did the best job... They honored their word to me that I would get my lift chair the day before my surgery.... They made the extra effort and that is why I am writing this recommendation for their store!--Christopher in Jacksonville FL.
- "Amazing experience. Susan is professional and compassionate. The gentleman who delivered the lift chiar for my son went above and beyond in helping set up the chair and move furniture. I could not ask for a better experience. Thank you so much." with 5 STARS on Facebook! ---Kathy in Jacksonville FL.